Thursday, March 6, 2014

Stay tuned....



I know, I know, we are late on the 4 month guest post by Forest. He’s been suffering from jet lag and quite the grumpy guy. Last night he slept a whopping 11 hours though, so I expect him to be back to his smiley, chatty self soon and I’m sure he’d love to give you the scoop on how life has changed now that he is 4 months old. Until then, here is a sneak peak at his 4 month photo shoot. 
OMG. He is the CUTEST. I can’t believe he is mine and I get to kiss and squeeze him every single day. 

Also, please stick with me as I get this blog into peak form. I was probably a bit premature in launching it but I was just ready to go! I'm working out the kinks during naptimes...so it may take a while:). Check back soon for tales of our trans-Atlantic flight with baby and a guest post by Forest!

No comments:

Post a Comment