Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Dump Day



On Wednesday’s, I feature a weekly segment called ‘Dump Day’ (you know….instead of ‘hump day’. Get the clever word play? Hey, that rhymed.). Dump day gives me the opportunity to off-load some of the phone pics I have taken throughout the week that may not fit neatly into a separate blog post. It also helps me out when I’ve got a major case of blogger’s block, which I happen to have right now. Convenient, no? You want to know something funny? Last time I posted Dump Day, I unknowingly posted it on a Tuesday. That’s how bizarre and chaotic life is right now…I hardly ever know which day of the week it is! Anyway, on to the photos:

Since we are back in the land of decent weather, I have been running in the evenings when Jon gets home from work. Here are some shots I took during a sunset run last week:

Since we are back in the land of decent weather, Jon and I (and Forest) went on a fro-yo date to Yogurtland. I got a chocolate and mint swirl topped with almonds and oreos. Jon was jealous. 
Since we are back in the land of decent weather, we have been spending a good bit of time outdoors. After our fro-yo date, we explored San Ramon Central Park. We were a bit bummed that they didn't have any baby swings, but still plan on spending many a sunny Sunday at the park. 

In addition to being back in the land of decent weather, we are also back in the land of decent food and we have been taking full advantage. For example, we decided to start a new tradition of 'Sushi Sunday' (the lesser known counterpart to Taco Tuesday). We ordered takeout from Little Madfish and it was delish (another rhyme!)!
Oh what a glamorous life we lead.
Fried rolls for momma...

Raw rolls for daddy.
Also for Momma:
I finally made it to Wendy's and canyoubelieveit I forgot to order a Frosty! Burger and fries hit the spot though! 

And of course, y'all know what season it is dontcha? Girl Scout Cookie season!
I don't even drink coffee, but I think I may start. Or perhaps this would taste good in chai tea. What do y'all think?
Forest is super close to reaching some major developmental milestones like holding his own bottle, rolling from back to front, and sitting up. 



It doesn't happen often, but every once in awhile, baby boy will still fall asleep in the car...
Forest and I went furniture shopping last week. Say hello to our new couch. It's totally big enough to take a nap on.
 And I'd like to end on a picture that will melt your heart:
Awwwwww......

No comments:

Post a Comment