Monday, March 10, 2014

Forest Firsts

In the same vein as the 'Forest's First Flight' post, I've decided to add a regular segment called 'Forest Firsts' anytime he reaches a new stage or experiences something brand new. For instance, this week he reached a *very* important milestone when he visited Target for the first time. 
(Yes, of course I documented the occasion with a photograph.) Since popping his Target cherry, he has since been back. The second time I took him in the ergo carrier so that we could get down and dirty with some hands free shopping. It was quite educational. 

Later that day he experienced a second first: laying on grass. 
Scotland was far too cold and wet for Forest to ever roll around in the great outdoors, but last Friday San Ramon was **70 and sunny** so we strolled to the park and explored the sensation of laying in the grass while staring up at a brilliant blue sky. 
I think he was impressed. 
I thought about taking him for his first dip in a swimming pool, but figured Jonathan might want to be around for that particular first, so I held off. Maybe next weekend? Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment