Sunday, October 30, 2016

Happy Birthday Forest!!!

Happy third birthday to our son who is full of contradictions. He has insatiable energy but immeasurable focus. He is rough and rambunctious at the same time as being gentle and kind. His favorite toys range from monster trucks to stuffed lambs. He is fearless and confident yet socially timid and shy. He is headstrong and independent but remains an unapologetic momma's boy. He brings me to tears of frustration one minute and has me rolling on the floor laughing the next. One thing is for sure: there has not been a dull moment in the past 3 years! 
We are kicking off year 4 with a big birthday bash and a trip to DISNEY WORLD! I promise once things calm down from this week I will be back to blogging all about it. 

Happy birthday as well to my dad! I love that he and Forest share a birthday and I also love that he chose to spend his birthday with us this year. Happy birthday Pops! If you're lucky, Forest will share some of his birthday cake with you! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment