Sunday, November 6, 2016

Catching a Breath

I have so much to write about lately. Big topics like my baby turning 3, his birthday bash, Halloween, our first family trip to Disney World, family pictures, book recommendations, and general musings about child development and how this 28/28 schedule is going for us. It's just that with so much life worth blogging about, it's hard to actually find the time to blog about it! I also feel like I'm so overwhelmed with things to write about that I don't know where to begin. In the past I've been so disciplined in my documenting of each event or milestone, and later on I'm so very grateful of the record. But recently I come to my computer and just stare at the blank screen. So much has happened in the past month and I'm not sure where to start.  
We went to the pumpkin patch 3 weeks ago. It was great fun. Maybe I'll tell you about it sometime.

We got back from Disney World yesterday afternoon and our next set of visitors arrives tomorrow so today will be a frenzy of cleaning and organizing the house and doing a big grocery run to fill our post-vacation empty refrigerator. But I want to and I WILL blog about all the aforementioned topics just as soon as things slow down....which should be the week after Thanksgiving. Ha! 

Thanks for sticking with me. I have goals to do better. To write more frequently and take more pictures. Currently it' s 5:30 AM and I'm up trying to steal some time to write (though Forest has been up in his crib since 4:45!!! Dang you jet lag + time change. And bless you 3 year old who is content to play quietly in a crib that you've suspiciously never once tried to climb out of.). So with that being said, I will get back to working on some more substantial posts and end this 'stay tuned' filler piece. Talk soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment