Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

I'll post more about our Easter/Spring Break activities later but I wanted to make sure to get these pictures posted in commemoration of Forest's 2nd ever Easter celebration! For Christians, Easter is the mack daddy of all holidays because the resurrection and fulfillment of prophesy are what make Jesus our Lord and Savior. It gives me chills and fills my eyes with tears everytime I think about what this holiday means for the world. It all boils down to this one well known verse:

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

Happy Easter everyone. I hope it was filled with joy and celebration!

I'll post more later this week on our Easter trip to Napa Valley and what we put in our toddler's Easter basket.









No comments:

Post a Comment