Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It's one of my most favorite days of the year! Happy St. Patrick's day everyone. Not only is it a special day for me because I am almost 100% Irish, but also because it's technically my 1/2 birthday. That doesn't seem as exciting now that I'm solidly in my 30s, but when I was younger it was fun celebrating St. Pat's while also being 6 months closer to getting my driver's license, turning 21, etc. 

Unfortunately, Jonathan doesn't share my Irish heritage, but fully supports keeping up family traditions for Forest's sake. This year we celebrated by taking Forest to nearby Dublin (seriously) for their St. Patrick's Day parade and festival. The parade was a bit of a dud, but in all fairness, we may have unrealistic expectations growing up in Louisiana which is Parade central. 



The festival was fun, full of good food options and rides for the little ones. 

Today we had a busy morning of music class, a play date, and of course a photo shoot with the baby. 





Just like that...BAM our babies are full-on  toddlers!

Love these ladies and babies!
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone. May the luck of the Irish be with you!






No comments:

Post a Comment