Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Vote for Forest!

Look I don't like to brag (ha!) but I think Forest is a pretty handsome little guy.
He may not be the best napper or the earliest talker, but everywhere we go people stop us to comment on his adorableness. Some even say he looks like the Gerber baby...just with a few more teeth:) 


Some have even mentioned that he is the cutest baby they have EVER seen. True story. 
Now of course, when I went to Missouri for my Grandma Fern's memorial service, my sister was there with baby Andrew and quite a few people stopped us to comment on his adorableness too. Perhaps one or two even said that he was the cutest baby they had EVER seen. I'm a bit suspicious that this is just a generic thing that people say about all babies or maybe Andrew and Forest are really just two of the cutest babies to ever live. It's entirely possible. It's also entirely possible that I'm a tad biased in thinking their cuteness trumps all the other super adorable babies running around this planet. 


Those are some pretty cute cousins!

My mom is one of the people who staunchly agrees with me that Andrew and Forest are on a whole other level of handsome. She convinced me to put this theory to the test by entering Forest in the Gerber Baby Photo Contest. There is an overarching contest in which judges sift through all the photo entries to choose one lucky $50,000 winner. And then there are smaller sub-category contests in which the public votes on the cutest baby photo by milestone and whoever gets the most votes wins $5,000 and a year's supply of Gerber products. It was tough to choose a photo but this was his daddy's favorite so we went with it.

Forest is in the toddler group which has some pretty stiff competition. This is my shameless plea to please help my baby win some college money and free Gerber stuff by voting here! Thanks in advance:)

No comments:

Post a Comment