Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Happy Half Birthday!

I know it's been a week since I've posted, but I just wanted to give y'all an update. In the past week we have received and unpacked most of our shipment, hosted two seperate sets of visitors, and I've travelled to Missouri and back. I've got a backlog of blog posts to get to, but until then I just wanted to write a quick note wishing our little man a very happy half birthday! 


I've always been an avid celebrator of my own half birthday, so it's appropriate that I make a big deal out of this milestone for little Forest. He's working on his own guest post and I've also got some words I'd like to say on his behalf. Unfortunately, it will still probably be a few days before I get a good chunk of time to write down my thoughts, but I promise that it's high up on my priority list. Until then, feast your eyes on this handsome *6 MONTH OLD*!

No comments:

Post a Comment