Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Coming Up



I have a lot of catching up to do on the blog. I had a feeling that the past few weeks of blogger’s block was just the lull before the storm. We finally got some word about Jonathan’s next assignment and it’s brought more confusion than clarity. I’ll blog about that separately and once I have my head on straight about it. 

We are also in a season of visitors here in California. My parents left this morning after an 11 day visit which involved a family get away to gorgeous Yosemite. Again, that deserves at least one stand-alone post in itself. 
Wowza. 

We have about a week of normalcy before Jon’s parents head our way and we take them up to see Lake Tahoe for a few days. And then once they leave we are planning on full on potty training and squeezing in a house hunting trip as well as a get together with our Bakersfield friends along the way. 
So yea, lots of blog-worthy topics coming your way. Hopefully Forest throws me a few nap-time bones so that I have time to get it all down on paper. At times it seems like this blog is just one more thing on my never-ending to-do list but I am never sorry that I documented both the mundane and exciting chapters of our lives. In fact it’s something I cherish and reflect back on often. 
This week I’ll be working on posts regarding my parents visit and our unforgettable time in Yosemite so please check back soon for those details. 
 Muah!

1 comment: