Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Forest has a new adorable obsession with stuffed animals. Sadly, when you have a baby boy, very few people gift you with soft cuddly things. My bestie April gave him his beloved fox, my mom bought him a highland coo, and we had a few pint sized lovies that he got as gifts as well. But when the occasion of Valentine's Day was coming up, I wanted to use the Hallmark holiday as a chance to get Forest a new animal friend. 

I decided to go with the Jellycat brand just because they are the absolute softest. Plus they have every single animal imaginable. I'm serious. Sloth? Got it. Wooly Mammoth? Jellycat is offended that you even have to ask. Going with an Ostrich themed nursery? Jellycat has you covered. And of course they have all the classics like lambs, bears, squirrels and lemurs as well. Really, the variety is astounding. It took me two whole naptimes to narrow down my decision for the perfect new friend for Forest. 
He's always had a thing for penguins and I just couldn't pass up this snuggly character. I am happy to say that he passed the test and has already received plenty of Valentine's Day kisses and cuddles from Forest. 













Happy Valentine's day, y'all. I hope it's a snuggly one!

1 comment: