Sunday, July 10, 2016

Still Blogging

Just a quick note to say that I am still blogging...sort of. I haven't quite gotten a routine/schedule down yet and since my only uninterrupted free time comes in the form of a 60 minute nap from Forest, there is usually a lot that needs to get done in that hour long respite. Plus, with Jonathan being home more it's a pretty big distraction as well. I've taken to banishing him to taking a nap when Forest sleeps too, just so I have some peace and quiet during my day. 

Jonathan is not complaining about having to nap so it works out. Anyhoos, I'm sure I will figure it out and hopefully get back to writing and posting somewhat regularly. Until then, here are some sweet pictures from our gorgeous wooden attic room. We still have no idea how we're going to use the space but for now I'm having fun practicing taking silhouette shots.  












1 comment: